2024 Summer Internship - Information Security
This program will offer you real-world experience in an Information Security environment. Whether it be working directly on assignments with our Pen Test Team, our Cyber Security Defense Center, or working to build our Security Infrastructure, you will have the opportunity to influence change and help us deliver on our mission to protect State Farm and its policyholders. As a top Fortune 50 company, we hire the best - we cannot wait for you to join our team!
We Are Looking for The Following:
- Current Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors majoring in Cyber Security, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/IT, or an equivalent program of study
- 3.5 or above GPA preferred
- Experience with Java and/or Python, AWS/Cloud knowledge
- Involvement in cyber clubs or organizations, formal or informal
- Drive and initiative to lead and influence positive change
- Curiosity to solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, as well as work independently
- A desire to work for State Farm upon graduation
- A can-do attitude, and someone who loves to have a bit of fun!
Selected interns must reside within the continental U.S. for the duration of the summer internship.
For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Change Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
For San Francisco candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, New York and Washington State candidates:
Benefits: Interns are benefits-ineligible, except for Life Leave
SPONSORSHIP: Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
We are not just offering an internship but the opportunity for a meaningful career!
Come join our passionate team!