Position: SFDC Admin
Location: Coppell, TX - 100% onsite in office
Duration: 12+ Months
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Reporting and Dashboard Building;
- Workflow Optimization and BAU Tweaks;
- Advise and integrate with various SF plug ins (e.g., Map Integration, Outlook/Calendar Integration)
- API Integration with a 3P Data Provider
- The actual API integration will be undertaken by the 3P Data Provider’s contractor whom they partner with;
- What RITHM would have to do is to stand up the relevant objects and fields in SF to accommodate the data points to be provided via said API.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment preferred
- Experience with release management and code deployments
- Experience with GearSet/Copado preferred
Thanks & Regards,
SAI VARUN BATHULA
ECHO IT Solutions Inc.
2695 Villa Creek Dr Suite-275 Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
Web: www.echoitsol.com | Email : email@example.com
Office: 972-666-8077 | Ext : 418
“for our open requirements, please visit Current Openings"