Financial Analyst Intern
The Financial Analyst Intern who is responsible for assisting the Asset Management team in leveraging accounting methodologies to analyze historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak with conviction and persuasion
- Going for a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to focus with frequent interruptions.
- Complete annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Compile financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare board presentation materials on the Company’s results of operations.
- Prepare and track loan covenants, maintain third party data site for up to date and current loan information.
- Prepare ad-hoc management reporting requests.