College Financial Representative - Fall 2022 (Oak Brook)
BEGIN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
One of America’s Top 15 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
We are looking for high-caliber juniors and seniors with a strong Chicago network and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our highly-ranked college program. We’re currently seeking interns with a strong Chicago network to join us in September 2022 with the intention to work out of our Oak Brook office.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.