BI QA Analyst Intern
In this role, you’ll be part of the Business Intelligence team, primarily working with BI Quality Assurance on testing, analyzing, and providing feedback and recommendations for process improvements, as it relates to our Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions ™ (PCRS) software, for our business intelligence team.
You’ll report to the BI Technical Lead and work closely with Business Intelligence Developers, QA Analysts, and Software Developers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Learn various Microsoft Business Intelligence tools to support PCRS Reporting
· Audit and review quality of data according to existing documents and procedures
· Analyze QA data to measure, assess and offer suggested improvements for performance
· Ensure data is consistent, available, accurate, and fit for reporting and analytics
· Perform in-depth data quality analysis from various sources to target mappings
· Maintain records and generate reports for review by the reporting and management teams
· Analyze trends, identify root cause issues, and communicate quality issues to appropriate personnel
· Participate in regular meetings with Reporting Team and Management to discuss quality improvements
· Write effective test cases based on requirements documents, design specifications, and mockups
· Develop and maintain Test Automation build around Selenium WebDriver
· Create and keep up-to-date documentation of QA processes, data models, and reports
· Work with various teams within PCMI.
· BA/BS degree
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL (queries), Microsoft SSRS, Visual Studio, or SSIS
· Experience in querying in T-SQL to retrieve and analyze complex datasets
· Experience working in Agile teams
WHO YOU ARE:
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are required
· Highly self-motived with great time management skills
· Must have the ability to problem-solve and proactively resolve issues
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
You’ll be a part of our tight-knit group of individuals in our Park Ridge office who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
· Lunch & Learns
· Professional Development
· Foodie Fridays
· Daily Fruit
· Frequent Outings and Celebrations
· Fun Office Contests
· Casual Attire
· Open Layout
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.