Fall 2022-23 HR Manager Student (Apply via website - All States Welcomed)
Are you sick of not hearing from “Internships”, getting coffee, doing small tasks, and not getting hands-on experience? Join Dim University; a free portfolio school focused on getting you the hands-on experience YOU want! Our program is designed to meet you where you are at and give YOU a chance in the industry of your dreams. Whether you are virtual, in-person, or hybrid. By the end of the program, you will have connected with people in your industry, built relationships, and created a strong portfolio to secure THE JOB YOU WANT!
- Even though this is a portfolio school; can I still get credit? Most likely yes, check with your supervisor at your institution
- Will I get hands-on experience? We are able to provide our students with hands-on experience because everything we create is to give back to future and current students in the community. Who better to create, inspire, and facilitate experiences than other students of life.
- How do I meet people in my dream career? By attending our career panels, workshops, and watching our content online.
- Is this a school or an internship? We technically do not consider our program an internship, but it provides similar and/or more experience than your average internship.
Gain experience in HR by building systems to track, student retention, happiness, and growth. We are looking for people with a serve first mentality who enjoy the start-up culture. While being able to Actually use the work for your portfolio? Each program becomes a mini agency of students from all across the world (We have a hybrid program where remote students gain just as much experience as those students in the Chicagoland area) and all different skills come together to strategize and work on projects, that build Dim and client brands.
If you are the type of person who is looking for real-life experiences that help you and others learn, connect with career professionals, and create paths to get to your dream careers, then this is the program for you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Job duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Work with interviews, 1on1 trainings, feedback sessions, and analyze group activity
- Assist with the backend process of people coordination using Airtable (job descriptions, employment applications, hiring needs)
- Collect and analyze new hire, turnover, and engagement data and recommend best practices.
- Build community leading weekly discussions with students from multiple departments
- Build content ideas to help educate applicants, workforce, and internal team
QUALIFICATIONS WE'D LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
- Student of life (college degree or not)
- Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or similar area
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in branding
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-Motivated (Very Important)
- Professional and polished
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- Receptivity to Feedback
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Client Relations
- Beginning: Understanding the landscape of the business
- Middle: Building retention and growth concepts
- End: Executing concepts and producing results
- Gain the confidence you need to interview for roles you deserve
- Learn how to confidently network by telling your story
- Experience at least 3+ Client Meeting
- Consulting skills