Business/Internal Auditor (REQ-97125)
Would you like the opportunity to make a positive impact on Oregonians in need of support and resources? Would you enjoy working with a diverse team that collaborates and learns together in service of children, families, and communities? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking a business auditor to join us in Portland. In this role, you will conduct internal audits to ensure standards are being met, instruct staff on proper procedures, and share best practices. If you are detail-oriented, enjoy working with people, and interested in process improvement we’d be thrilled to receive your application.
What you need to qualify:
Two years of experience interviewing to obtain personal or technical information or substantial people contact. One year of the experience must include one of the following:
- Employment planning and/or placement activities.
- Assessing the needs, strengths, skills, etc., of clients, patients/customers.
- Assessing multiple community services to assist clients/patients/customers.
- Problem solving activities including action planning, identifying resources, goals and timelines to resolve issues, etc.
- Composing and preparing technical written documents such as, letter or memos, to explain rules, policies, benefits, etc., or gathering, analyzing data and preparing narrative reports for documentation purposes.
*To receive credit, you must clearly show any experience you have in each of the areas listed above.
**College courses may be substituted for the two years of experience on a year-for-year basis (45 quarter hours is equivalent to one year of experience).
To learn more and to apply:
Visit the state of Oregon jobs page and search for REQ-97125 or click here. This posting closes at 11:59 p.m. on 5/20/22. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.