Camp Skylemar is a residential summer camp located in Naples, Maine. We are seeking college students to work as Nursing Assistants this summer. Our mission is to make a positive difference in the world, one child at a time. You’ll find that being a staff member at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the most important job you’ll ever have.
A nursing assistant at Skylemar will help our amazing RN’s and medical director with daily health checks, changing and washing bed linens, applying sun screen on campers, dispensing water to kids at activities, cleaning, daily shower schedule, supporting campers and medical staff.
A Few Reasons to Make Camp Skylemar Your Summer Job:
• Build leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills while making lifelong friendships.
• Serve as a mentor, role model, and hero to our campers.
• 240 acres of beautiful outdoors, including a 3-mile-long virtually private lake!
• Your uniform? Shorts and T-shirts!
• Your co-workers? Passionate young adults like you, looking to make a difference and have the best summer ever!
Skylemar is hiring staff who are:
- Experienced working with children
- Creative, positive & energetic.
- Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
- Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
- Responsible, supportive & patient.
Applicants must have completed at least one year of college. Compensation packages start at $3,000.00. In addition to your salary, we cover housing, meals and transportation expenses. WIFI, staff clothing and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from mid-June – mid-August.
Internship credit is available. Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.