Skate Park Camp Counselor: Summer 2021
Why work at Iroquois Springs?
You will get the opportunity to develop tangible skills in leadership, critical thinking, organization and teamwork in a very cool outdoors environment. Iroquois Springs will help you grow and develop as you prepare for your future career.
Check out our staff video: Be A Difference Maker
How can I learn these skills working with children?
Every day of the summer you will be leading a group of children from morning till night through all the fun activities camp has to offer. Throughout this time, you will need to think outside the box, be creative and connect with your campers making sure that they are having an amazing experience. A true chance to be a Difference Maker in the lives of other people all while having FUN yourself!
Skate Park Counselor: Iroquois Springs is looking for a dynamic skateboarder to teach skateboarding to our campers. If you love what you do, why not teach what you love? Come join our team!
· Lives in a cabin with a group of 10-13 children and with 2 co-counselors.
· Provides quality instruction in your specialized program area: Skateboarding
· Will provide age-specific activities/drills that represent the age of the campers you are working with.
· To be a great role-model to all campers you interact within your program area.
· Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting.
*COVID-19: We have been, and will continue to, work diligently on creating our Covid-19 plan to ensure all members of our community stay healthy and safe throughout the camp season.*