The Quality Assurance department has an opening for the role of ISO Auditor scheduled to work remotely within close proximity of our production complexes. This position plays a key role in program development and implementation of current QMS systems. This individual will be responsible for activities of maintaining and improving upon the current standards of Aviagen’s Quality Management System. An ideal candidate will possess a strong aptitude for procedural oversite during department development. This position will report to the ISO Manager.
The ideal candidate should have the following experiences, skills, attributes:
- Bachelors of Science in related field desired (BA accepted)
- Experience/exposure to International Organization for Standards (ISO) or Quality Management System (QMS) programs experience
- Candidates must be extremely detailed oriented, possess strong organizational skills and have a high level of professionalism
- Additionally the applicant should possess strong leadership skills, the ability to establish and maintain engagement of stakeholders, while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction
- Outstanding presentation preparation skills and public speaking ability
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and the use of pivot charts
- Internal Auditing Certification (ISO 9001-2015) preferred but not required
- Capable of performing rigorous domestic travel schedule (50%+), Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be able to obtain a Passport
Key Responsibilities: The following duties will vary according to the needs of the organization. Normal duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Work on providing support to the current Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) system and management program to ensure companywide QMS compliance
- Ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, and maintained throughout all Aviagen’s North America facilities
- Coordinate current ISO 9001-2015 audit program standards including, but not limited to: planning/scheduling internal and external audits, perform internal audits, review audit results while providing production management tangible solutions, and analyze data associated with audits while maintaining standards of continuous improvement.