First Stop Health is a rapidly growing, tech-enabled provider of virtual care (telemedicine and mental health) accessible to patients through employer benefit programs. We are headquartered in the East Loop of Chicago.
Come join an energetic, hard-working team of seasoned entrepreneurs who share a passion for providing care that people loveTM and delivering a safe, convenient, high-quality healthcare experience to employers and employees.
We offer an independent working environment, stock options to all full-time employees, a progressive take-what-you-need vacation policy and outstanding benefits for professionals who are committed to the success of our company.
- Record cash receipts and monitor aging. Take pride in meeting target KPIs.
- Be the point person for our customers’ AP departments. We love our clients, so this often includes providing invoice support, researching their questions, issuing credit memos, or updating billing information
- Perform collection tasks. We don’t have bad debt issues, but sometimes our clients need help reconciling their invoices before they can pay us.
- As in any business AR is key to our success. Keeping on top of it is key, but we are looking for someone who will be an ally to us and our clients.
- Ensure timely payment of our vendors and ownership of payment process with Bill.com.
- Track corporate credit card expenses (non-travel expenses)– track invoices/documentation
- Handle tracking, approvals, and payment of employee expense reimbursements through Tallie.com
- Follow up on approvals and be alert to missing invoices.
- Keep great records.
Our fast-growing company really needs a rock-solid contributor in this role who will help keep our clients and vendors happy. If you are detail oriented and organized and take pride in knowing exactly where everything belongs, we want you on our team. Our growth has come from being responsive to our customers’ needs. Our leading corporate value is “Caring” and we take every opportunity to do so.
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong written communication skills
High level of comfort using Excel
QB Online experience preferred