Global Business Services - Customer Service Vertical Fall Intern
Are you a current senior, graduate student, or recent graduate within the last 24 months pursuing a degree in Business or Analytics? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Process intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The Process intern will be primarily focused on interpreting data to help redefine the Preferred Customer Program and to assist in building a tiered support model.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports of findings and data trends
- Creates dashboards and visualizations
- Completes weekly status reports
- Compiles recommendations for levels of support
Knowledge and Skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong statistical analysis and data mining skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law