Communications and Corporate Affairs Summer Intern
Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC) is executing an exciting revitalization plan that is helping the company achieve success and set a strong path for future growth. The Communications and Corporate Affairs team is responsible for sharing that story with external audiences and we are looking for an intern that is interested in joining our cross-functional team in utilizing news outlets, social media, digital platforms and more to share our corporate narrative.
The MCBC internship program runs for approximately 10-12 weeks between June and August and is held virtually out of our corporate office in Chicago, IL. The role on the Communications and Corporate Affairs team will give you an inside look at the multi-faceted world of communications and provide concrete, transferable skills that you can take with you into the future. Your day-to-day activities will vary but typically will include writing, researching, accessing social media, and working collaboratively with team members on a wide range of projects. While you will have autonomy to drive your project deliverables, you will have the full support and guidance of your manager and larger organization.
- Help share the Molson Coors story with external audiences
- Learn how to develop and implement strategic communications plans
- Provide support on social media
- Work with the video production team on content creation
- Help draft materials like press releases and fact sheets.
- Support community affairs efforts
- Ability to work with MCBC senior leadership
- Desire to have fun in a supportive work environment
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, or related field
- Highly collaborative, team player
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to engage on media relations projects
- Willingness to work on community affairs
Location: Chicago, IL