IT Computer Support (Help Desk) Intern
At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We’re always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location: this internship will be held remotely in Summer 2021
What You'll Do:
- Train as a computer support specialist who takes calls and troubleshoot issues, specifically as it relates to passwords and remote connectivity.
- They will get an introduction to the various segments of our business and have the opportunity to work directly with the associates who work in the business segments.
- Starting at the ground level in IT would give them a great understanding of how IT support works in a large company.
- Participate in professional development opportunities such as: tours of our warehouses and retail stores, community volunteering, team building, executive speakers
Sound like you? Here's what you'll need:
- Must be active student going into summer (can't graduate before May)
- Pursuing IT/Computer Science degree
- Relevant course work or projects during studies
- Proven history of solid communication and customer service skills
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more here.
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.