IT Computer Support Intern
At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We’re always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location: this internship will be held remotely in Summer 2021
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, test, review, debug, or deploy code that supports security protocols
- Work effectively with your team to identify security problems and improve the security aspects of their service(s)
- Assess risks that could affect the integrity, availability, or confidentiality of data, systems, or services
- Resolve security events, incidents, or conduct security assessments using penetration tests, ethical hacking tools, or risk mitigation methodologies to evaluate vulnerabilities
- Classify, store, and handle data in accordance with policy or best practices
- Understand how our technology makes progress for our customers; you will acquire a deep understanding of how the product works and how to support, operate and integrate it.
- Troubleshoot, research the root cause of, and resolve security or risk issues with guidance
Sound like you? Here's what you'll need:
- Must be active student going into summer (can't graduate before May)
- Pursuing IT, Computer Science, or IT Security degree
- Excel experience (required)
- Relevant course work or projects during studies
- Proven history of solid communication and customer service skills
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more here.
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.